Finance Controller - Property
Leading Real Estate Developer
Finance Controller for PRC Project
About Our Client
Our client is a leading HK real estate company with a lot commercial properties all around China. To cope with their state holding business plans, they would like to recruit a finance controller to join their senior management team based in Shenzhen.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a sizable team across the global and hold full responsibility for all accounting and finance operations in the Group.
- Direct and oversee annual budget and forecasts of the companies in China. Develop individual plant budget which consolidate into an overall China budget that become part of the business plan to achieve the Group¡¯s overall objectives.
- Develop and maintain proper internal controls on financial procedures, operations, accounting systems and functions to safeguard financial assets to these companies.
- You will be a key strategic partner to the CEO as well state holder and provide strategic advice on business plans as well as assessing potential business opportunities in the market for future expansion.
- With the continuous growth of the business, you will take the lead with business process improvement projects as well as focusing on people development in the Group.
- In addition, you will be the key point of contact to all external parties, ensuring the compliance with all legal, statutory regulations, audit and tax requirements as well as overseeing the treasury and banking activities.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting, Finance or related subjects.
- Extensive hands-on work experience at regional capacity with exceptional leadership skills and strong business acumen are also required.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a proactive and energetic approach are pre-requisites.
- Excellent command of English is mandatory.
- Travelling is required.
What's on Offer
- Exceptional benefits offer to the right candidate
- Exciting salary
- Global role with good job prospects