Finance Change Transformation Project / Business Analyst BA PM
Change Transformation Project
Senior Business Analyst
About Our Client
My client is the Largest Bank Globally
* Coordinate monthly ARCC process including;
- Perform reconciliation and substantiation of Finance's owned GL account balances and remediate any exceptions.
- Review month end submissions of reconciliation results from non-Finance units (e.g. ageing analysis of suspense accounts & intercompany balance difference and details of any exception identified) and escalate / follow up exceptions where required.
- Ensure all exceptions for non-Finance owned GL accounts in excess of the specified thresholds are reported in the ARCC and advise non-Finance departments to report operational risk incidents and issues where relevant.
- Ensure non-Finance departments take follow up actions on long outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Conduct risk-based sample checking of month end reconciliation and substantiation for GL accounts that are owned by non-Finance departments.
* Be in cooperation with GFC team to oversight offshored processes such as Nostro account reconciliation process, daily HUB exception report check process and monthly closing entries posting process by providing daily guidance and managing their KPIs.
* Support site Financial Controller by managing risks such as information security, 3rd party risk management, financial compliance and Operational risks arisen in Finance.
* Lead ad hoc Finance Change delivery project
The Successful Applicant
* Proven capacity to effectively prioritise and order various tasks
* Experience with Finance Control team and knowledge with financial accounting would be definite advantages
* Professional qualification such as CPA will be an added advantage
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Very good written English and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate