FCPA Associate - Top US Law Firm
Newly created headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier US law firm with a portfolio of resilient clients who are still active in 2020. They are looking for ambitious talents to join their Shanghai office.
This is a role that involves litigation, investigations, and compliance work. You will act on behalf of both Chinese and foreign clients on the following matters including but not limited to:
- advising on investigations involving anti-corruption due diligence;
- advising on FCPA investigations with government authorities;
- advising on issues related to data privacy and state secrets issues;
- conducting thorough interivews and investigations across Asia;
- acting for clients on litigation matters
The Successful Applicant
You must be a qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of solid experience in the area of regulatory compliance with another leading law firm. US qualified is preferred but not required. Excellent level of English and Chinese sought.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, steady work flow, and interesting transactions.