Fashion Stylist - Online Luxury
Hong Kong Island
Great working culture
About Our Client
- Our client is a well recognized around the world that specializes in contemporary fashion and accessories. As they are currently expanding, they are looking for an independent individual to join their team as a Fashion Stylist for their Hong Kong office.
- Day to day management of your client list assisting them with any query they have.
- This includes online queries regarding the Lookbook and coming soon items.
- Assist the management team in managing and reporting on online top spend customers.
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop new customers.
- Driving sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to clients.
- Support Customer Care initiatives with an aim to increasing customer retention overall.
- Responding to your clients and keeping them up to date on the progress of their query.
- Ensure the Fulfilment department are up to date regarding order issues and priority shipments are processed and followed up.
- Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times by the team.
- Work with challenging customers in a professional and timely manner, turning a negative customer experience into an exceptionally positive one.
- Highlight and escalate stock discrepancies or issues to the relevant stock team.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent experience working one to one with clients and nurturing relationships in a luxury retail environment.
- Sales and target driven and willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Excellent written skills and excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages.
What's on Offer
- Our client will 12 month pay with medical and dental coverage. 5 day work week and discretionary bonus may also be offered.