Factory Manager-Handbag ODM
Stable company platform
Supportive management group
About Our Client
My client is a stable company with sales office in HK, factory in Shenzhen and Dongguan. Doing ODM projects for luxury handbags brand, their business is stably growing in recent years.
1. Manage engineering, production, quality departments, to ensure the factory work meet the requirement;
2. Control department cost and develop cost programs to sustainable development.
3. Insure the information sharing within the ;
4. Set up the department's objectives, and team KPI setting;
5. Provide proper training within the organisation if necessary;
6. Manage facility department, and ensure them in a good situation;
7. Conduct team annual review;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with manufacturing background or engineering background.
- At least 10 years working experience in the supervisor or manager level position is preferred.
- Knowledge of production management, facility management, safety and security requirements of running a manufacturing operation.
- Good command of CI, 5S and lean manufacture
- Be proficient in English in oral, writing, listening and reading
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Project management)
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Be self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal/communication skills
What's on Offer
You will work as the key member for Dongguan factory, and full P&L in charged;
Good compensation and benefit provided;