Facility and Admin Manager - In house
About Our Client
Our client is an international and a key player in Real Estate market. They are currently looking for a confident and seasoned facility leader to cater their Hong Kong offices.
- Reporting to the COO, manage a team of 9 to provide first class centralised office administration services in two offices.
- Centralised services include reception and meeting rooms, pantry, office repairs & maintenance, car bookings, cleaning, security, and mail & courier.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years' experience with at least 5 years at senior level in an MNC environment managing an office with circa 250 persons
- Both strategic, and willing to be hands on
* Proven ability to design and implement workable solutions
* Proactive, driven, and demonstrate the ability to bring about positive change and results
* A positive and pro-active can-do attitude and willingness to tackle problems
* Good business acumen, plenty of common sense, and sound judgements
* Receptive to new ideas, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
* Good leadership skills; experience in managing office administration teams in HK
* A team player who is also able to work independently
* Good communication, and negotiation skills
* Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
* Strong advisory and influencing skills
* The ability to handle conflict and differences of opinion diplomatically
* Excellent numerical and analytical ability, strong Excel skills
* Must be able to multi-task and have a good eye for detail
* The ability to communicate with people at all levels, and confidence and willingness to interact effectively with senior management and expatriates
* Good written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin an advantage
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit packages.