Facilities & Admin Manager (45K)
Reputable public institution
Clear career path
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable MNC law firm that has numerous offices and factories across APAC.
Plan, coordinate and execute matters related to facilities management for a mixed portfolio of office premises, industrial complex, warehouse and logistic hub;
Carry out routine checking of the properties and arrange preventative maintenance / remedial repairs;
Co-ordinate with the facility team to maintain daily operations / housekeeping;
Ensure all emergencies are attended to promptly and rectified;
Arrange contractors / workers to carry out renovation / maintenance work including obtaining and analyzing quotations, site supervision and co-ordination and liaison with all the stakeholders;
Source necessary materials for the maintenance and improvement work;
Prepare and review contracts and tender documents including evaluations and negotiations etc
Review and ensure all contracting works are delivered in cost effective manner;
Manage, maintain and enhance ISO14001 and ISO 18001 systems, health and safety, fire safety, office security and periodic statutory testing and inspections;
Liaise with internal departments and suppliers / contractors for provision of quality facilities services;
Maintain good communication and relationship with operations to achieve better results.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Facilities Management, Building Services or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years of solid experience in general office administration, facility management preferably with regional exposure gained from public sector
- Knowledge of local statutory requirements in OH&S, building works and electrical and mechanical aspects
- Solid experience in formal procurement and tendering process
- Experience in managing building services system, office renovation project and would be an advantage.
- Good vendor management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel on cost analysis/comparison, PowerPoint presentation or AutoCAD drawing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.