Fabric Procurement Controller - French Speaking
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European clothing retailer, with stores across Europe. It caters across a number of value and premium brands and is a multi-channel operator with a large e-commerce platform. We are looking for a procurement manager who speaks French to cover their sourcing across Fabric in APAC.
- Contribute to the procurement yearly budget, roadmap and 5-year plan construction
- Contribute and monitor the buying budget construction and sourcing strategy of the buying departments with Supply Chain and Collections controllers in order to challenge the consistency of the hypothesis and share the inputs / outputs that can influence the buying valorisation in the total cost approach
- Contribute to the evaluation of the total cost of the company on the procurement side
- Secure cost model by contributing to the determination of a centralised model of decomposition of buying price (Fabric, Labelling, Packaging, Anti-theft, Energy…)
- Help the Manager of procurement team in the follow up and performances' analysis (procurement/ merchandising/ quality/ fabric) on cost, KPI and suppliers
- Propose alternatives to reduce the buying price keeping the quality and service levels
- Follow up of the European suppliers' data with the GPD in order to decrease the HK and LME regulation risks in coordination with the legal, Financial and Supply Planning team
- Consolidate the buying data for the group and communicate the performances to Collections Department and the Supply Chain Operations Department.
- Deduce and communicate the effects / impacts on the level of purchase cost, or on the lead time or on the service level of the global supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates who are Fluent French speakers, who have ideally worked in an apparel retailer in a sourcing position before. We are open to level but require strong technical knowledge in procurement. In addition we need someone with strong problem solving skills and work under tight deadlines with an outgoing and inquisitive personality. Some travel is required.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a French speaker to joining a rapidly expanding European retailer. Our client offers great remuneration and career opportunity, within Hong Kong.