External Affair Manager
Worlding Leading Chemical Company
Good working environment and attractive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational chemical giant with specialization in cleaning technology.
1. Government Liaison and permitting
- Responsible for government liaison and obtaining permitting and licenses to ensure projects and business operations move forward in compliance with regulations and rules
- Analyze needs on project entitlements and permitting
- Coordinate external consultants and internal departments in preparation of entitlement and permitting submittals
- Coordinate with governmental offices to obtain support and approval
- Obtain necessary project entitlements and permitting
- Coordinate project compliance
2. Public Relationship
- Manage external communications channels including social media, advertising and events, in align with Umicore and RBM communication rules, to establish the company a good public image
- Manage and organize the plant visit of external parties
- Maintain company's social commitment activities, such as welfare, sponsorship, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree above with major in Construction Management or other relevant major.
- More than 8 year working experience in relevant position, chemical project construction experience will be preferred.
- Strong logical mindset and communication skills.
- Good leadership, high sense of responsibility, can work under high pressure.
What's on Offer
- Good working atmosphere and teammate.
- Good career development path.