Experienced Recruitment Consultants
Global Leading Recruitment Firm
Excellent Career Opportunities Provided
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specializing in a broad range of professions and industries.
It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world. They're an integral part of our business and help set us apart from our competitors.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We are proud at what we do, where we stand, and we would do all we can to keep it that way.
If you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you.
- A bachelors degree or above and a minimum of one year experience in recruitment
- High proficiency in English and Chinese with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Value teamwork and is driven and self-motivated
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way. If you would like to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you.