Experienced Recruitment Consultant (Sales & Marketing)
Fast-Track Career Progression
1-2 years Recruitment Experience
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 35 countries.
With over 22 years in the Hong Kong market, PageGroup and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognised as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service.
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talents to complement our existing Sales & Marketing team!
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Understand the market trends and build the expertise within the field
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Marketing or any related Business Management major
- 1-2 years Recruitment Experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interest & commercial sense within FMCG, Retail or Industrial is a plus
- Self-initiative and goal driven
- Able to work under pressure and have multitasking skills
- Proactive team player
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can expect strong career development where you will be fast tracked in your role. This is a meritocratic environment and you can expect excellent remuneration and compensation with strong performance.