Experienced IP Paralegal
International Law Firm
HK and PRC Matters
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent international law firm in Hong Kong with a high-performing IP department, who are looking to expand their practice.
Working in a small team and reporting to a reputable Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling all IP matters including trademark, patent and litigation
- Dealing with registrations, applications, objections and prosecution
- Assisting with filing documents to authorities
- Drafting relevant legal research
- Conducting extensive research across multiple jurisdictions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is required to have a minimum of 2 years experience working as an IP Paralegal. Law firm experience is preferred, but in-house legal candidates will also be considered. The candidate must speak excellent English and fluent Mandarin. They must be able to work under pressure, use initiative and be a team player.
What's on Offer
Attractive benefits and the opportunity for career progression will be offered to the chosen candidate.