- Family Office
- Equity Research on A, H and US stock market
About Our Client
Our client is a HK-based family office with track record of private equity and secondary market investment across the region. They are looking to expand their current secondary market investment team now.
- Carry out fundamental research on equity investment focusing on Mainland China, US and Hong Kong stock market
- Formulate ideas on trade, buy/sell recommendation within the covered sector
- Collaborate with management team to translate research insights into investment decisions
- Timely recommend on updated trends and events and attend investment conferences
- Meet and build positive relationship with sell-side analysts and senior management of the companies
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related disciplines
- 8 years' working experience in company or industry analysis, preferably in buyside firms
- Sound knowledge in business analysis and equity modelling such as discounted cash flow
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Mature and able to work independently with high work ethics and integrity
- Mandarin and English is a must
What's on Offer
- Good salary package.
- Growing team.