Enterprise Data Architect (Data Lake/ Data Warehouse/ Cloud)
Large scale multi-business enterprise
Enterprise Data Architect
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale multi-business enterprise. To cope with their business growth, they are currently looking for a innovative and technically-hands on Enterprise Data Architect to define data strategy, source, design and develop end to end BI solutions on cloud, develop data lake, machine learning and AI.
As Enterprise Data Architect (Data Lake/ Data Warehouse/ Cloud),
- Define the enterprise data strategy
- Perform close communication across business units to gather requirements, design data architecture within enterprise level
- Be proactive to perform R&D to explore and support the business in migrating to cloud database, adopting AI to enable a highly flexible data platform
- Technically in charge of the overall data processing (Extraction, Transform and Load).
- Develop Data Lake and build model for forecasting
- Create dashboards and conduct presentations with senior board members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Software Engineering, Statistics, Information Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Enterprise Data/ BI Architect
- Strong experience in design and develop end to end business intelligence solution within a large corporate environment
- Prefer to have experience in multiple BI/ data solutions of well-known brands
- Strong experience in data warehousing, ETL and visualization
- Experience with Data Lake Development
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with high-volume real-time data processing is a plus
- Experience with machine learning, AI or deep learning projects is a plus
- Possess both consultancy and inhouse experience is a plus
- Proactive, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with strong passion in performing R&D on new technologies
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career development opportunities to the canddiate.