Key position in management group
Very stable company platform
About Our Client
This role is from an European company, which specialize in plastic and rubber products.
- Manage new product introduction (NPI) to gain smooth transition from development to volume manufacturing.
- Provide technical support to production e.g. failure analysis, training, work flow, etc.
- Owner of all technical issues of the product and processes including ECN process and implementation.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and demand to plan and assess the feasibility of product manufacturing.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, verification and validation of all the equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product and process design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets for the department.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials, equipment or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate new equipment and process evaluation with Product development team.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering and Technology - experience in soft goods and hard goods assembly particular in ultrasonic welding, high frequency welding, heat presses, leather assembly process, seamless stitching. Cut and sew knowledge is an advantage.
- Statistical Analysis - use data to generate analysis report to support root cause analysis of problems.
- Product Process Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principle involved in product and process analysis and design
- Statistical Tools and Software - Knowledge in the use of Minitab, Jump and other software used in statistical analysis of data.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Used in dealing with customers and foreign colleagues
- Administration and Management -- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
What's on Offer
You will work as the key person in management group, with good compensation and benefit.