Engagement Manager / Community Manager - Social Innovation
Innovative Social Business
About Our Client
A German-based social innovation consultancy helping businesses to grow by facilitating design thinking workshops and employee engagement strategies.
- Design and implement engagement strategy that leads to growth and development
- Host events (speaking events, panel discussions, luncheon, conferences, social gatherings)
- Facilitate community engagement and interactions through online to offline communications
- Speak in front of audience (community members, clients, potential clients, and the public)
- Build and maintain a strong network with Hong Kong business sector, government entities and NGOs
- Act as an ambassador of the company's brand and values: building purposeful business through best practices in entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability
The Successful Applicant
As the leader and the facilitator of the community of social innovators, the Community Manager should be a poised communicator who is confident among senior leaders. You should be enthusiastic in building relationships and networking, with the purpose of finding synergy in impactful projects. Your event management and stakeholder relationship management skills will be highly valued. Experience in setting up innovation incubator or similar community spaces will be a strong advantage.
The Community Manager should be an overall an outgoing and creative person. Passion and character are the most important factors of success. Candidates with no prior experience in setting up an innovation incubator or community space, but demonstrate learning ability and passion, will also be considered.
What's on Offer
This position offers an excellent networking opportunity with the most forward-thinking innovator in the city. If you are passionate about helping businesses to achieve their social impact goals, this is an opportunity to be a pioneer in the field.