EMEA Sales Manager (Local Hire)
Leading player in elevator industry
International sales management opportunity (responsible for EMEA region)
About Our Client
- My client is a foreign company that develops, manufactures and markets elevators, escalators, moving walkways. They are the world's largest manufacturer of vertical transportation systems.
- Provide leadership, planning and management for the Sales Engineering group in line with the objectives and strategies of Global HRCLC.
- Take responsible for the team management, performance appraisal, training and coaching.
- Develop and continually improve the work processes.
- Take responsible for the sales engineering, including estimation, booking, scheduling and tracking.
- Support the selling entities with customer event.
- Carry out cooperative work with other corporate functions.
- Provide the selling entities with sales technical advice.
- Handle nonstandard design requirements by working with related functions.
- Support the selling entities on building traffic planning for optimum building traffic system.
- Provide the sales technical support for the sales activities.
- Be involved in the major project tender preparations.
- Support technical negotiation.
- Lead or support key measurements achievement: customer's satisfaction; work execution efficiency; work quality; positive feedback from selling entities; HR booking increase.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor or above.
- Experience: Above 5 years sales technical support experience. Elevator industry experience and leadership experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable: the sales technical related business.
- Language: Proficient in both writing and oral English.
- Computer Skills: Excellent skills in MS Office.
- Other Key Competencies:
Effective leadership, management & coaching skills.
Team work spirit; good communication skill.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated and achievement-orientated.
What's on Offer
- International management scope
- Local hire with great opportunity to get exposure to the dynamic China market