ELT Chief Editor
Sizable backing company
About Our Client
Our client is an edu-tech solutions provider in Hong Kong which aims to facilitate schools with comprehensive tech-based education materials. To ride on the big wave of ed-tech adoption, they require a Managing Editor to lead the publishing team.
* Report to the General Manager and lead fellow team to execute editorial plans
* Oversee the operation of editorial and content developments for various lines of solutions
* Act as the leader of the editorial team, with main duties to supervise all stages of publishing, and to ensure profit objectives of the company
* Review existing solutions on a frequent basis and refurbish materials when appropriate
* Stay vigilant with the latest market development, and proactive to introduce new elements for product enhancement;
* Lead effectively with strong mentor-ship and resourceful network
* Proactive to initiate marketing activities to engage prospects and customers
* Execute quality leadership with in-depth knowledge of editorial policies, publication guidelines and business creativity
The Successful Applicant
* Attained rich experience in publishing, preferably in the local curriculum context of ELT and Mathematics
* Holds superb familiarity in Hong Kong education system and able to see the gap in traditional teaching materials;
* Tech-savvy and ready to take a step-up with genuine passion;
* Excellent communication skills with near-native English proficiency and Chinese
What's on Offer
This company is offering an opportunity for this person to grow and to take on an integral position for an organisation.
They provide an energetic, dynamic working environment with comprehensive fringe benefits. They are looking for a person to learn and to grow with their organisation.