A Significant Role
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
This is a global display company looking for EE manager and in charge of leading the team and coordinating with the supplier.
- Works together with the local R&D team, the R&D team overseas and R&D team at the partner (in Shenzhen/Huizhou) on the development of Led display products.
- Enables a fluent communication between the teams and towards local suppliers.
- Master the electronics and hardware design and design validation.
- Has good knowledge on analog and digital design and signal integrity.
- Solve signal integrity and EMI issues with the partner team.
- Can work in the operation of JDA mode together with external and international people.
- Able to commute and work from our partner offices in Huizhou/Shenzhen.
- Able to travel domestically when necessary and/or 1-2 times per year internationally.
- Develops component/complex module level specifications from higher level specifications.
- To collect/prepare the required documents (documentation and reports) of the electronic design/module/sub-assembly in time as per the project plan.
- Determine design/cost alternatives where needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years working experience for master degree or 8+ years for bachelor degree in electronics and digital design or equivalent areas.
- Experience with electronics and digital design.
What's on Offer
an open working enviornmental
Attractive salary package is offered