Educational Program Director
An international alliance of leading research and education centres.
Great career path and work with outstanding colleagues
About Our Client
An international alliance of leading research and education centres;
Supply chain and logistics excellence.
- Work with the director to establish program strategies, long-term goals and objectives
- Anticipate the professional needs of organisations, work closely with faculty and staff to develop a portfolio of non-degree executive education and training programs, recruit faculty for delivering the designed programs
- Responsible for promoting the programs to individuals and companies, primarily using corporate outreach but also digital media and other marketing techniques as appropriate
- Explore new channels and actively engage in various activities to promote non-Chinese programs to English speaking community in China as well as proactively approaching potential clients from overseas
- To build, develop and maintain strong relationships with targeted companies, alumni contacts, government agencies, and other sources as appropriate to identify opportunities for executive program
- Provide professional support and advice in staff training and quality control, monitor feed backs of students and markets
- Promote EE as an integral part of the overall strategy
- To partner with Sales Director when identifying and evaluating business and partnership development opportunities to ensure we meet program sales targets, including significant increases in year on year turnover
- Deal effectively with challenges that arise throughout the enrolment process
- Prepare an annual budget and strategic plan for education programs and report regularly on progress towards agreed upon financial and programmatic objectives
- To provide and implement plans that will demonstrate a contribution to brand building and the revenue of maximised
- Oversee the team's workload to ensure business objectives are being met
- To undertake other duties as required by the executive director, appropriate to the post
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or advanced degree in education, business, administration or related field.
- At least 2 years of management experience in a director-level position required, ideally, at an international education environment Knowledge of the executive education market and industry in China
- A proven track record of experience in business development
- Demonstrated experiences working with a variety of organisations, including government agencies, multinational companies, state-own enterprises and private-owned enterprise
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Team management experience - motivate, delegate and direct others effectively
- The ability to create and implement a structured and logical sales and marketing strategy
- Evidence of an ability to develop business relationships
- Ability of program design and its operational management
- Excellent English and Chinese in writing and communication
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills are preferred
- Abilities to work in multi-cultural and a fast-paced, dynamic environment are desired
What's on Offer
You will be offered competitive salary and bonus package along with the opportunity to develop within the team of professionals. You will also be offered full training support from the company to align with the expected training standards.
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced executive educational program professionals to make a move in their career!