Education VP - Executive Position
Reputable International School Group
Top Leadership Position
About Our Client
With a strong business presence in the Greater Bay Area, our client is a well respected education organisation focused on providing premium learning environment to local students. Over their decades of service, the organisation has branched out and received positive reputation for embracing the essence of Chinese and international educational ideals. The new VP role will play a pivotal role in the short and and longer term of evolution, and work close with fellow educators and business operators for a sustainable growth.
- The VP will establish and implement a shared vision and culture of collective responsibility with high expectations for stakeholders, educators and parent community;
- The VP will foster and develop the level of professional capacity creating sustainable, collective effectiveness of all operation's personnel;
- The VP will act ethically and professionally, relentlessly pursuing continual improvement;
- The VP will strategically plan and ensure business operations and resources promote the organisation's success as a whole, and the well-being of each students.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years experience in education management position;
- 8 years shall be successful experience in education business and/or leadership role on school level;
- A proven track record developing and implementing an effective business plan
- Knowledge of procedures, techniques and strategies pertaining to the administration of school level operation
- Prior experience working in conglomerates or education groups is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
This VP position is an ideal role for a senior education operator to step up and take on a bigger challenge by overseeing an education enterprise. A passion for entrepreneurship is crucial and the right candidate will be rewarded with a very comprehensive package.