Education Liaison Manager (APAC)
Well-established global education provider
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global education provider that specialise in offering professional training and higher-education programmes to local and neighbouring region students. They are looking for an expert in education compliance to better facilitate their student recruitment process and affiliated agencies worldwide.
The role of Education Liaison Manager (APAC) will:
- Be responsible to assist both individual students and agencies for visa-related matters, including applications to/from countries such as UK, US, Australia, Singapore etc., with need to keep track and monitor visa applications status and provide recommendations for potential application refusals;
- Work as team support and provide all counterparts with up-to-date information and legal knowledge on regulations and external policies, to ensure all operations align with Anti-Bribery and Corruption programme with the UK Legal/ Compliance team;
- Liaise with local office and headquarter overseas to track and manage student recruiting agency agreements as well as project payments as required;
- Oversees and manages the compliance function by preparing materials and training schedule, with definite needs to travel regularly to neighbouring country for staff and agent training;
- Direct report to Head-quarter's Visa and Contract Team on regular but frequent basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should attain excellent proficiency in English with familiarity in overseas study education, in particular but not limited to UK education system. The person must be detail-minded and competence with Microsoft, Salesforce and Sharepoint. Past compliance experience with international brands or education institutes are preferred but not a must.
What's on Offer
Our client provides a dynamic and international working environment that boasts a highly skilled and motivated workforce in all areas of activity. On top of the competitive salary package, the company also offers opportunities to travel overseas for training and meetings.