Education Consultant - Industry Leader
Leading Education Organisation
Overseas Travel Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading in the Education Services industry. They are working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. For the past 50 years, they have grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
- Drive sales of our education programs through daily telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers;
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
- Manage administrative tasks;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students;
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required.
The Successful Applicant
- A University degree;
- 1-2 years of related work experience in travel/ FCMG/ retail sales;
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (Mandarin a plus);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A hunger to gain management experience and the confidence that you will soon ready for a management position;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Overseas studying / working experience would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus