Education Consultant, Boarding School [URGENT]
Part of a big global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
They have 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries and having the global presence in 116 countries. While they continue to grow, they strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, our client has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
- Product expansion of our high quality international boarding school program in Hong Kong & Macau;
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales with potential students & parents
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities;
- Plan and execute strategic marketing efforts;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a Bachelor degree within Business, Marketing or Sales, or equivalent qualifications;
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. A-Level / IB Diploma or Boarding School background is a plus;
- Native speaking in Cantonese and proficient in written Chinese, and high level English & Mandarin are a plus;
- First professional experience-sales, marketing and consulting understanding preferred;
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration;
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently without constant in-person oversight;
What's on Offer
Our client offers the following benefits to the right candidate:
- 11 days AL
- Year end bonus
- 5 days work week
- Horizontal growth in the company
- Medical and dental insurance