World recognized scholarly materials publisher
Specialized trainings on company products for distributors and teachers
About Our Client
World leading scholarly materials publisher with over 50 years history in China and global presence well-known for publishing teaching materials across disciplines, along with journals, dictionaries, industry related book and beyond.
You responsibilities as Professional Development Expert - ELT Teaching Materials will include but not be limited to:
- Design, development and carrying out presentations, events and training on company products;
- Continuous improvement of delivered materials in line with head-quarters guidelines;
- Provide support and mentoring assistance to local partners;
- Gather and analyses feedback from the other trainers and consultants;
- Cross functional collaboration with Marketing, Training Consultants, internal supporting functions;
- Reporting to Senior Education Project - Training Manager;
- Act in a standalone function with support from internal staff.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates are expected to comply with the following requirements:
- Educated to Master level with degree in humanities, additional business education will be an advantage;
- EFL teaching experience among early-learners;
- Teaching background within international environment;
- Substantial experience within Education industry in China;
- Well-developed presentation skills;
- Full proficiency in English, Mandarin ability as advantage;
- Readiness to frequent business trips across China.
What's on Offer
You will be offered competitive salary and bonus package along with the opportunity to develop within the team of professionals. You will also be offered full training support from the company to align with the expected training standards.
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced teaching professionals to make a move in their career!