eCommerc Project Manager(Lean Tools) - MNC Consumer Electronics
Working in a multi-national home appliance company
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multi-national company offering market-leading home comfort products. With their experiences and sophisticated business, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a passionate eCommerce Project Manager talent to join them.
- Analyse current state workflow and processes and define opportunities. Develop future state workflows based on process analyses.
- Responsible for the tracking and ensuring progress for process improvement to ensure completed and documented improvements are realized and maintained.
- Training of team members on process improvement principles, strategic priorities, mapping systems, and cost savings/standardization opportunities within operations.
- Train and facilitate multi-functional teams in problem solving, process improvement, root cause analysis, and development of counter measure/control plans.
- Analyse marketing and online sales data through various analysis tools to measure over time the effectiveness of campaign and improved efficiencies gained as a result of the change management process.
- Design and develop methodologies to evaluate digital operations in areas such as organizational structure, function, work methods, staff utilization, feasibility of proposed changes, and relationships among organizational units
The Successful Applicant
- Experience using Lean tools and methodologies is a must; certified in Lean or Green Belt level Six Sigma
- 4 years of experience coordinating or leading process improvement, data analysis or organizational analysis.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating groups and process improvement events.
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly structured and well-organized.
- Results Driven, Motivated, Creative and logical thinker.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills with the ability to utilize data to recommend solutions and drive strategic business decisions.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of digital content strategy principles and concepts.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical coverage
- Convenient location