Duty Engineer, Building Services
Based in Tsing Yi
About Our Client
Our client is a global real estate service provider.
- Reporting to the team leader, and will be responsible for day-to-day supervision of in-house technicians and contractors on operation, routine repair and maintenance of central air conditioning systems in a large commercial complex
- Responsible for attending emergency calls, coordination with suppliers and contractors, and preparation of reports on incidents of system.
- Assign tasks to Technicians and monitor their performances
The Successful Applicant
- Certificate in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of supervisory experience in building services system maintenance
- Holders of REW Grade B or above are preferred
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on MS Word and Excel
What's on Offer
Good salary package will be offered