Distribution Sales Manager
Leading semi-con/passive component manufacturer
Large regional management job scope
About Our Client
My client is an MNC manufacturer of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic component which manufacturing plants in Israel, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. They produce rectifiers, diodes, MOSFETs, optoelectronics, selected integrated circuits, resistors, capacitors, and inductors.
- Leading a team of 9 salesman
- Derive market plan and biz model for both domestic and export markets
- Derive distribution strategies for distributor
- Move upfront to define new focus products with divisions
- Key accounts penetration
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in E&E
- Good English listening, speaking & writing skills
- At least 7 years experience of manager role
- Experience in Shanghai and BeiJing market
- Power based background is preferred.
- Supplier experience is preferred.
- Experience in multi-national company is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Large regional management and leadership job scope.
- Leading MNC in relevant sector.