Dispute Resolution PSL
Stable Working Hours
About Our Client
Our client is a very sizable Hong Kong law firm now hiring a Professional Support Lawyer for the Dispute Resolution Practice. This is a 20 fee-earners practice.
- To support the development of a more complete and consistent library of local standard form precedents for the Disputes practice
- To identify and fill resourcing gaps
- Encourage a knowledge sharing culture and facilitate fee earners in contributing to the Firm's Knowhow
- To ensure effective co-ordination and alignment of Knowledge Management (KM) efforts with the other PSLs in the firm
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of practicing experience, and (ideally) some experience in a PSL capacity
- Strong team player with high credibility and persuasive
- Good communication skills and highly proficient in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is a good opportunity for an experienced litigator to explore a different career and to acquire managerial and project management skills.