Director of Research and Strategy- Smart City
Fantastic corporate career platform with international exposure
Work for a dynamic and international team with huge growth potential
About Our Client
Headquartered in Guangdong, our client is one of world-renowned Chinese developer. Currently they are developing a "smart eco-city" project and the master plan is designed with a strategic vision to encapsulate the project as
as a city that unify all the essential elements within 20 square kilometers.
Report to General Manager, you will lead a team to profound interpretation of smart city. and compares different approaches to the smart city and provides comprehensive profiles of noteworthy smart city projects in each major world region. On this basis, you need to establish the right business models and deployment strategies to drive smart city programs and implement to the projects.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years strategy consulting or research experience in smart city;
* Strong analytical skills, including expertise in the modeling and analysis of data;
* Familiar with cloud computing data exchange database data analysis, data visualization technology;
* Proficient in e-government affairs service, digital urban management etc
What's on Offer
* Client offers attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
* Fast track promotion to management level within 1 year
* Overseas trips and conventions sponsored by company