Director - IT Management (PMO, Strategy, Application Architect)
Senior IT leadership role
Lead IT PMO, Strategy, Application Architect
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization with constant investment put in IT function. Given the advanced business direction, they are keen to have a new senior IT member joining the team now.
- Establish the IT PMO office for the group
- Develop enhanced standards and policies that govern the use of IT across the group
- Provide IT leadership and influence IT and non-IT departments
- Ensure that all Architecture, Standards and Policies are clearly communicated to stakeholders
- Lead the group in adopting innovative IT application to keep its competitive advantage in the industry
- Manage IT finance (Capex and Opex) and running IT department like a business
- Accountable for IT portfolio managment, resource planning, IT risk and IT reporting
- Develop and maintain a core data management capability to ensure that information and data has the appropriate level of integrity and can form the basis for effective business analysis and decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years in IT management across IT PMO, Risk & Governance, Application / Enterprise Architect and Strategies functions
- Hands-on and extensive experience in change and transformation management
- Outstanding skills in stakeholder management, influencing, problem solving, relationhip and project management
- The right talent must be result and goal-driven, self motivated as well
- International candidate with the relevant skill sets and background will be considered
- Candidate with professional cerfificates in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Scrum Master, DevOps are preferred
What's on Offer
Outstanding remuneration package and a stable work environment can be provided.