Director - Family Charitable Foundation
Located in Guangdong
Active in social welfare and philanthropy for giving society reciprocation
About Our Client
Established in 2013, our client is the charity fund supported by a Global F500 entrepreneur family. The Foundation have successfully supported over 158 public welfare charity projects including education, nursing house, cultural heritage etc. The Foundation aim to work with partner organizations worldwide to support the global development, global health and education projects.
Leading efforts to contribute to charities concerned with education, poverty, natural disaster aid and environmental protection globally.
The Successful Applicant
1. Provide leadership and support for Foundation Board meetings. Oversee Foundation committee structure, meetings and progress.
2. Identify and recommend priorities for potential philanthropic projects that will yield the highest impact for the foundation.
3. Serves as a key leadership team member and active participant in making strategic decisions.
4. Construct, articulate and implement the annual strategic development plan.
What's on Offer
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. Tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated existing donor relationships over time, and demonstrated ability to influence and engage a wide range of donors and build long-term relationships.
3. Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
4. Native in Chinese and fluent in English.