Director Credit Risk APAC - Asset Finance
US Private Equity
Transportation / Asset Finance
About Our Client
Our client is major US Private Equity firm with a significant presence in the transportation and asset finance area globally and a significant footprint in the Asia Pacific region.
They are a well capitalised platform with ambitious growth plans for their Asia Pacific transportation and asset finance business here over the coming years.
They have an innovative, and collaboration global working culture and are well respected as a high performing fund in their industry with a high quality team of best in class professionals in the industry.
The role entails the following responsibilities;
- Critically evaluating deal opportunities for the private equity fund across the transportation and asset finance market across the APAC region and making informed recommendations to the business on the viability of the deal.
- Working in collaboration with the global deal team including origination, credit risk, legal, to ensure a strong and informed decision making process moving forward
- Frequent travel across APAC with the origination team assessing deals and working as the expert on risk management of investments for the group
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will come from the following background
- 10 years plus within a credit risk function from a leading global banking institution with a specific focus and expertise on credit risk with asset finance ideally transportation
- A proven track record of success across Asia Pacific critically analysing financial statements and making informed recommendations to the global business on moving ahead with projects
- Work collaboratively with the cross functional stakeholders internally in the deal team - legal, sales origination, marketing, pricing, and play a central highly customer facing role in this deal team
- Work closely with global deal teams in US and Europe to provide real time prompt analysis and recommendations on projects
- Bi-Lingual English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package and bonus
- Fantastic working environment at a market leading PE Fund
- Global career development opportunities