Director, Credit Risk and Approval, Retail Banking
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banking groups in the region with a long history of success.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the credit risk function and implementing the Bank's credit risk management policies and procedures
- Supervising the planning of credit risk management and continuous enhancement and transformation
- Implementing risk management strategy to promote healthy development of retail credit business
- Monitoring the risk profile of retail credit exposures and providing comments for retail credit applications
- Performing credit review and organizing independent post-approval review for credit applications
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of credit risk and approval experience in the retail banking industry. You will have a good understanding of credit risk management and policies, and hands-on experience in approving credit applications. In addition, you will have previous management experience with strong leadership skills. Proficiency in English and Chinese is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Career progression