Director, Client Experience (Retail Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is a strong global banking with strong presence in Asia
- To promote a culture of client centricity
- To maintain score card and performance tracking for team members.
- To ensure complaint related policies, procedures, and processes are well understood by the team and adhered to as per the direction provided. Escalate gaps/challenges, if any, in the achievement of the complaint management target operating model for seeking dispensations/exception approvals.
- To maintain and ensure compliance and frontline alignment to the relevant guidelines and DOIs.
- To supervise a team of Associate Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of Client Experience to handle written complaints and verbal complaints referred from other departments and / or directly from clients.
- To monitor individual complaint handler's portfolio and respective progress to ensure timely investigation / resolution according to pre-defined standards, proper case resolution and case closure, and timely logging in the system for clear and complete record purposes. Offer guidance and coaching as appropriate.
- Regular monitoring and coaching ensures the following standards / requirements are met:
- Ensure all complaints have gone through proper and appropriate level of investigation, analysis, escalation and reflection, and if possible, rectification by applying the available resources / authority.
The Successful Applicant
- Compliance with internal policies and relevant regulations e.g. IC-4
- Contribute to sustaining a high client satisfaction / loyalty index
- Reduce escalation of client complaints to regulators
- Morale and satisfaction of the CE team as reflected in Q12 or similar staff engagement index
What's on Offer