Director of Business Services
International Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the famous leading international school brands in the Western World and it aims to develope a unique curriculum and public examination construct which has led to best-in-class university placements around the world.
The Director of Business Services is a key member of the school's senior management team and executive committee and reports to the International Principal and the Chinese Director of the school. In addition, the Director of Business Services has "dotted-line" reporting to the regional International Asia management team. The Director of Business Services works closely with the International Principal and is responsible for the school operations and support services including, finance, human resources, information technology, administration and purchasing.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Extensive experience in managing across key functions such as finance, human resources and operations, preferably gained in an educational setting.
- Excellent leadership capability with the ability to lead and motivate a diverse range of employees to deliver high quality customer service.
- Demonstrable experience with budgeting and cost management.
- Strong project management skills. Experience in a start-up business or educational sector would be an advantage.
- Overseas education background is a big plus.
What's on Offer
Very good scope and exposure, stable platform in a promising market.
A number of additional benefits provided.