Digital Project Manager - PMP/Scrum/Agile
Open to all industry
About Our Client
Our client is an well-known Hong Kong Listed Real Estate, with an on-going digital transformation projects across their business for years to come, they are now actively looking for a passionate project management candidate to join their digital Transformation & Innovation team to support this exciting change.
You will report to the Head of Digital Transformation & Innovation and will be overseeing all projects for the team to ensure all team members are delivering their projects on time. you will also service as a program manager to organize the team to ensure specific programs are on track like setting up innovation lab and lead programs with government, other outside company executives and startups for innovative projects/program.
The role is responsible for
- Works closely with our business teams, IT, and external suppliers to manage the delivery of our digital products from design to launch.
- Work in cross-functional teams with IT and other business units to oversee team's deliverables and ensure team is delivering what is needed for each project the team is involved.
- Responsible for managing the timeline, scope, budget, and stakeholder communication to successfully deliver the projects that is owned by the team.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate for respective projects owned by the team or even lead or support.
- Steer and collaborate inter-company and with agencies and other vendor partners that is related to the team's deliverable.
- Prepare presentation for management in PPT and excel to report all project status.
- Great with reporting and project management skillsets and research abilities.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science or any technical/digital related discipline is a plus
- You have at least 4 to 6 years in IT or business project management or digital program management for end-to-end project management, consultancy background would be a plus.
- Experience in managing projects for digital platforms, operation systems, and other smart technology.
- A strong communicator, in Cantonese and high level of English, written and spoken. Mandarin a plus.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, but within a large, complex business.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively, and satisfy Internet speed-to-market requirements.
- Ability to influence without authority, collaborating with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done. Proficient interpersonal skills, personable yet persistent.
- Flourish in ambiguity, setting own goals and effectively delivering them in a very fast-changing environment. Motivated by making life better through technology, and wanting to be part of a team that makes this happen.
- The communication skills. You have outstanding verbal, presentation and relationship building skills. You know how to work with any level of internal and external client.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (mastery of Excel is a must), Project Management tools and Powerpoint.
- PMP or Prince2 certified is a plus.
- Strong experience in running projects using Agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Exposure to a client-facing role, dealing with business users up to Senior Management level.
- Excellent English (important) & Cantonese (oral and written) is required and Mandarin is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- The passion. You want to grow your career in digital transformation and innovation at a company where you can channel your creativity, innovation and execution skills. You are passionate about the solution and business for long term sustainable growth.
- The personality. You are incredibly organized, approachable, energetic, enthusiastic, curious and fun. You are a team player, a collaborator and an independent thinker.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a highly attractive career platform with strong exposures in digital project management for a well-known listed company. This position is especially suitable for proactive and dynamic professional looking for a hand's on and enriched projects and stakeholder management experience. The right package will be given to the suitable candidate.