Digital Project Manager - Mobile & Web
Worldwide corporate clients
Stable and employees' friendly company
About Our Client
Our client is one of Hong Kong's leading conglomerate, with business covering hospitality, real estate, retail and entertainments. One of the group's main mission is to redirect and refine their service offering as to increase their overall competitiveness and position in the market through the means of digital transformations and digital innovations. Therefore, they are now actively looking for a digital marketing professional to support this group project.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working in a small team, you will:
- Be accountable for the formulation of strategic and executions digital projects for assigned business unit/s.
- Work with P&L leaders as to support over revenue, ROI, conversation and customer acquisitions activities.
- Support the head of marketing in managing as well as advising board level stakeholders in digital transformation and digital innovations plans.
- Assist marketing and communication team in overall brand awareness through existing and new digital channels.
- Leverage and work closely with all external partners and agencies as to improve customer experiences and e-marketing solutions for acquisitions and customer retention.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in related discipline, master degree is preferred but not a must.
- At least 7 years of marketing experience with strong track record in digital projects, transformation and innovations in Hong Kong.
- Well verse in digital tools, platform and related business tools.
- Good written and verbal communications in Cantonese, Mandarin and Chinese
- Ability to win, present, advice and negotiate with senior leaders and P&L owners
- Exposures in multiple industry (BtoB) is a must.
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive salary and benefits package to the suitable candidates, along with bonus, annual leaves and other compensations, this would be an advantageous change for those who wish to obtain digital related project experience.