- Fast-growing start up
- From scratch digital strategy & project
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing start up with sustainable source of funding from U.S. The culture is dynamic, international, flexible and young. You will be one of the "co-founding member" to grow its digital strategy and product team. They have just passed the 1st phrase of funding, and you will be reporting to the Founder, develop its digital roadmap, own its E-commerce platform (website and app), grow the business from scratch.
As Digital Product Manager, you are required to:
- Report to Founder on the corporate digital roadmap and strategy
- Drive innovation in product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Research to understand our users' needs, and translate them into solutions.
- Write clear and concise requirements to communicate features to the entire team.
- Work closely with the customer success, engineering and design teams to prioritise and ensure features and tasks are developed as expected
- Become a product expert, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company's mission and vision.
- Define and analyse metrics that ensure the success of our products
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with at least 5 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Live and breathe e-commerce and technology and be excited about the opportunity to drive the development of a platform that used by 60k+ merchants
- Experience in from scratch projects at start-up/ new ventures
- Experience in E-commerce platform (B2C/ B2B)/ online marketplace
- Retail/ E-business background is a huge plus
- Able to think of new product ideas and features to improve customer experience and increase market share
- Flexible, cross-functional and have an open mindset.
- Creative, self-motivated and consistently willing to exceed own expectations
- High attention to detail and great organization and coordination skills
- Taking ownership tasks and shouldering responsibilities
- Ability to multitask. You can handle several different tasks at different stages at once and are able to prioritize by importance
- Curious and interested in technology and new products
- Good instincts for product development and how the products you use day-to-day could be improved
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career path to the candidate.