Digital Marketing Supervisor - US Listed Beauty Firm
US Listing Firm
Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed company that develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements. They operates on online E-commerce platform and physical store in over 54 markets.
- Support Marketing Team in marketing PR, digital marketing and branding development
- Responsible for the upkeep and growth of our Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and others), and help in strategy and content development for these platforms
- Monitor the SEO and evaluation of campaign effectiveness
- Support the logistics and administration work for all marketing activities
- Collaborate with PR & Event teams to perform O2O lead generation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Communications or related discipline.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, SEM
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A proactive team player with an outgoing attitude.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
What's on Offer
5 days work
US listed company
Guaranteed double pay