- Listed Multinational Firm
- Enabler of eCommerce businesses
About Our Client
We are helping innovative companies that are enablers of e-commerce businesses to look for Digital Marketing Managers. These companies support e-commerce businesses through providing payment and logistics support.
The Digital Marketing Manager will gather intelligence, perform analysis, and make informed decisions on the company's marketing plans. In brief, the role will entail the following responsibilities.
1. Know the market - conduct market trends and competitive analysis and identify growth opportunities; draw data from existing apps and CRM tools
2. Create a plan - draw up feasible plans to increase brand/product awareness and seek ways to broaden revenue streams.
3. Execute the plan - implement marketing strategies, with deliverables such as product fact sheets, press releases, and other marketing communications materials and activities such as website management, CRM, social media engagements, EDMs, partnerships, SEO, SEM etc.
4. Review & Evaluate - design a process to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans & activities and make adjustments as needed
The Successful Applicant
The minimum requirements are bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in technology-related businesses. Strong communication skills (written and verbal proficiency in English and Chinese) and stakeholder relationship management skills are important. Candidates are also expected to have strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindsets, as well as the ability to 'sell' ideas to senior leadership within companies. Entrepreneurial drive and business senses are important as the company is in an accelerated growth stage. Strong quantitative skills are important to support the decision making in this digital marketing role.
What's on Offer
We are helping various MNCs to look for digital marketing talents. These companies offer work environment & culture that embraces openness and innovation. They respect employee's personal lives and individuality, while at the same time providing opportunities to be part of the company's growth phase.