- Property Development
About Our Client
My client is a well-respected group that focus on property investment, development and management in Hong Kong, for both commercial and residential properties. A group that focus on leveraging their quality of services/product with the latest technology and sustainable social commitments. Currently they are looking for a digital and marketing manager to support their digital initiatives.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans
- Maintain customer relationship management system (CRM) to retain existing customers and build up client database.
- Create and update content on company's website and social media platforms. (social media implies Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram etc.)
- Creating and overseeing company's marketing budget.
- Create, manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results, including and not limited to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads/
- Work closely with project teams from each company to assist with new product launches.
- Research, propose and organize product demo/exhibitions to market company's products and services.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant parties are kept informed of marketing objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with more than 8 years of marketing experience, marketing experience in property sector would be highly preferred but not a must.
- Experience in CRM system and direct marketing campaigns, using tools such as Insightly, Constant Contact, MailChimp or equivalent.
- Solid experience in executing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns and promotion, with proven capabilities in handling digital marketing projects.
- Excellent metrics-driven thinking, analytical and project management skills.
- Copyediting skills with an eye for great EDM e-mails and social media feeds.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems and Video-editing skills would be a bonus.
- Command in Cantonese and English is a must.
What's on Offer
The right package will be given to the selected applicant.