Digital Marketing Executive - Immediate Available
Work at a rapidly expanding MNC
Creative & flexible culture
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized brand with operations in Europe, North America, and Asia. The Hong Kong office is the APAC headquarters, experiencing at least 100% growth for the past 5 years. The successful candidate will be able to lead a strong expansion plan that will target other areas in the Asia Pacific, including Japan, Korea, and Singapore
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns as required by our business and brands.
- Identify and communicate internally digital marketing trends and share insights.
Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to optimise marketing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Create, manage and update engaging content for digital platforms including websites, Facebook, Instagram and other social channels in collaboration with brand and business managers, graphic designers and copywriters.
- Understand the marketing strategies and objectives for the development of content strategy.
- Develop a content strategy to cultivate digital presence and build the destination brand.
- Develop new and refreshing angles to promote through engaging visuals and stories.
- Identify and build partnership with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to create/co-create content.
- Participate at events as and when required and engage guests in live feeds.
- Ad-hoc project as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years' experience and University graduate in digital marketing, digital media, Information System E-commerce Management or related disciplines.
- Proven knowledge, experience and interest within B2C social media campaigns
- Proficient in the use of mobile application and Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and account management is preferable
- Knowledge in Google Adwords and Google Analytics is a must
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, Detail-Minded, self motivated, Result Oriented and pro active coworker
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and bonus
- Clear further career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work at a rapidly expanding luxury MNC
- Chance to build regional Finance Team
- Global exposure
- Medical coverage