Digital Marketing Director - Hospitality - up to 950K p.a.
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned hospitality group that aims to provide a unique and luxurious customer experience in over 50 counties and 80 cities worldwide. Based in Hong Kong, this Marketing Director will act as one of the spear heads for their digital related channels as well as in change of the group's CRM platform for Hong Kong and Macao.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of APAC, you will work with sales, marketing and digital team and be accountable for all guest experience projects with focus on E-commerce and other digital channels for the Hong Kong & Macao operations.
- Responsible for innovating and managing digital road-map and digital products offering with global team, as to improve overall customer acquisition and conversation rate.
- Work on regional initiatives on various digital channels within and outside of the group to further enhance customer digital experience
- Partner with digital agencies to optimise digital channel performance, visibility and other related marketing campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder with more than 10 years of marketing experience in hospitality, tourism and/or entertainment sector.
- Hands on experience in CRM, digital channel management, performance marketing and digital projects are required.
- Working experience in foreign market would be an advantage.
- Expert level in using relevant digital marketing tools and ability to leverage big data is a must.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML experience.
- Ability to lead innovative digital projects with senior level and non-digital internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive salary and benefit package to the suitable candidate, along with bonus, annual leaves and other compensations, this would be an advantageous change for those who wish to obtain digital related projects experience.