Digital IT Business Analyst - Food Manufacturer
Leading food manufacturer
Digital Transformation projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well known food manufacturing group from Europe with business across APAC regions. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for digital transformation projects.
As Digital IT Business Analyst - Food Manufacturer, you are required to
- Interact with business users and gather requirements for applications
- Learn the current business processes and identify areas of opportunity to improve process.
- Participle to create requirements documentation that outlines the desired processes and specifications.
- Work with vendor/development team to translate requirements into funrtional requirement with market development tools.
- Provide SIT, UAT and User Training
- Provide post go-life application support to internal users
- Responsible for any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or Information Systems or related discipline;
- 3 years + relevant experience in business analysis.
- Proven track record of acting as Business Analyst in major IT software projects from inception till transition (the whole software development cycle)
- Experinece in UML for documentation, strong in SQL querying and implementation
- Experience in process re-engineering/ digital transformation within manufacturing industry is a plus
- Manufacturing/ Catering background is preferred
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Confident, open-minded and willing to learn
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.