Digital-Data Modeling Analyst
One of the world's largest financial and banking services company
Supporting global businesses in an English working environment
About Our Client
We are one of the world's largest multinational banking and financial services holding company. Global businesses serve millions of customers worldwide through a network of around thousands offices in many countries and territories. Our IT department develops, implements and supports software and IT services and processes that allow our company to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems.
- Interface and co-work with regional and global business partners to identify business opportunities and challenges, and formulate and transform them into analytics projects.
- Design, formulate, and implement relevant solutions for the identified analytics project and convert analytical findings/solutions that will lead to achieving business goals (revenue growth, anti-attrition, and increasing customer engagement, etc.). During the process, closely collaborate with relevant teams/parties to obtain the supports required for these tasks
- Use company provided software tools to extract, collect, manipulate (e.g. subset and merge) raw data to prepare for further analysis. Then apply the appropriate analytics frameworks, statistic procedures or machine learning algorithms to analyze the data in order to provide actionable analysis findings. Interpret and present quantitative information as well as the findings in proper context so as to help in the investigations and decision making of the business
- To design and develop robust, relevant data mining solutions - descriptive or predictive, the incumbent should flexibly and innovatively apply diverse modelling methods including (but not limited to): decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, gradient boosting, neural network, random forest, support vector machine etc.,.
- Manage the timely delivery of output and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Hold a Bachelor above degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or relevant subject. (Master or PhD is preferred);
- Excellent technical skills acquired through intensive use of data processing language, SAS or SQL skills are desirable, other computer tools or programming languages (e.g. Python, R) will be helpful but not required;
- A highly numerate, analytical and logical individual who is independent, self-motivated and a team player; Detailed oriented, conscious of stringent quality control and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English is a must;
- Good business sense with minimum 1 year of experience in financial services institutions with knowledge in financial services products (e.g., credit card, loan, insurance, investment) and operation flows will be considered as an advantage, fresh graduate could be considered as Analyst.
What's on Offer
- Attractive reward package including flexible benefits such as life insurance, income protection and health care with family cover.
- The department sits within Global IT with an annual budget of approximately $250-300 million.
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance