DevOps Engineer - FinTech
With sufficient funding and support
About Our Client
Our client is a Fintech firm, established by bulge bracket bank¡¯s ex-management, funded by big banks, and they have been providing services to 20+ bulge bracket banks. To cope with the strategy of moving services on to Cloud and incorporating CI/CD, containers and other technologies, they are looking for an additional DevOps Engineer to their team.
- Development, automate and enhance the services¡¯ Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Ensure a high system availability and aim for zero downtime
- Develop CI, CD, automated deployment and micro-services
The Successful Applicant
- A minimal 5 years¡¯ experience working on DevOps scopes
- Familiar with building and managing services in AWS; knowledge of designing a Cloud infrastructure is highly desired
- Track record in developing CI/CD pipeline and automation scripts
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernates and other container technologies
- Ability to administrate and enhance CI/CD tools, i.e. Jenkins
- Experience in using CM tools, i.e. Salt, Ansible, Puppet
What's on Offer
With our client being a promising Fintech firm, exposure to latest technology and career progression opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate, and you will be teaming up with a group of high calibres to continue growing the capability of their products and services.