DevOps Engineer (AWS/ Python) - Financial Media - HK$30-35k
DevOps Engineer (AWS/ Python)
AWS Infrastructure & AWS CloudFormation
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational financial media corporation, and currently, they are looking for a DevOps Engineer for their expanding team. This position is for the expansion of their APEC Information Technology team. Their IT team currently is having roughly six to seven members, and the majority of them are working on the Software Development. Regard to the DevOps Engineer position, 50% of the time will be used on development by using Python, whereas the other 50% of the time will be used on operation. In addition, a successful candidate should have a sufficient amount of experience in both Python and AWS.
- Responsible on design and development for the automation in order to build the AWS infrastructure and the pipeline by using CI/CD pipeline
- Provide Research and Development (R&D) for different new technologies
- Ensure the entire team is catching up with the new technology trend
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cognitive Science, Symbolic Systems or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year working experience in scripting by using Python and AWS Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge in Python for scripting purposes
- Strong knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure, such as, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway etc. and AWS CloudFormation
- Strong knowledge in using CI/CD tools, such as, Jenkins, CodePipeline, GitHub, Git, CircleCI
What's on Offer
Our client can offer the right candidate a competitive package, 5-day, and a good insurance plan.