Deputy General Manager, Retail Banking
Team Manager position
Familiar with retail and SME products
About Our Client
Growing bank in Asia
- Lead 2 teams
- Develop strategies and action plans for the quantitative and qualitative growth of retail lending portfolio including SME loan, Personal loan and Mortgage and to achieve business targets.
- Familiar with loans market competitive environment and regulatory requirement.
- Promote retail banking's business brand, formulate strategic plans and measures to achieve targeted customer and asset under management indicators.
- Develop proposition platform to reach targeted customer and enhance brand image.
- Develop, manage and review products and business in relation to cross-border customers with China and South East Asia countries.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance and Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience, preferably with exposure in China market.
- Knowledge of product development from end-to-end process.
- Fluent in Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin), and English, self-motivated, detail-mined and willing to travel.
What's on Offer
Good package in a growing platform