Dentist (General / Specialists)
Fast growing medical group
Attractive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a medical group which provides premium healthcare services in Hong Kong and the Greater China region. To support their recent expansion, they are currently hiring a Dentist for the Dental Practice in Hong Kong.
- Diagnose and provide dental treatments including scanning, regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants, teeth alignment, and cosmetic dentistry, etc
- Instruct patients about best practices in oral health
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations and prescribe medications as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Dentistry
- Current license to practice dentistry. Both General Dentists and Specialists are welcome.
- Aesthetics dentistry experience is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years' clinical experience at a dental practice
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Professional and compassionate demeanor when interacting with patients
What's on Offer
Our client provides a fully integrated environment equipped with in house scanners, milling machine, 3D printer, laboratory etc for full scope dental services. Competitive package is provided.